Saturday, May 4, 2013

comics, cupcakes & craft

Today was Free Comic Book Day and Bendigo's Good VS Evil gave out selected comics to people who came in for free. {It is also Star Wars Day}. I was able to pick up a copy of The Walking Dead, but there were many great titles to pick from.


After browsing the other comics a cupcake was needed. I went to Cakewalk; a new cupcake/cake shop in Lyttleton Terrace, Bendigo. Just two doors down from the comic book shop. I went with the Lemon Meringue cupcake and it was a good choice.

^ Cupcakes!

^ Lemon Meringue.

And lastly I have re-opened my Made It online store, and shall be adding craft and other bits & pieces to it. It has been a rather long time since I last had it open but it is great to get it back up and running.

^ Wonderful Things Zine on my Made It.

No comments: