Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Had a quiet night in last night; drank some Monteith’s Crushed Apple Cider, saw shooting stars & watched as an owl landed close by. The first day of the New Year consisted of working all day at the Cinema with a lovely {and long} walk at the reservoir. I had collected some found objects but I believe I have lost half of them again.

Lots of adventures to be had this year; a trip to Melbourne, my caravan in the next couple of weeks & an exhibition in March at El Gordo. Plus my birthday {in only a few days} & so many lovely films coming out that I am rather excited about.

I hope to be more creative & blogging a bit more regular as well, I am also blogging for Punctum's Next On Now program over here.

Looking forward to the year to come!

^ A humorous sign I found while walking.

No comments: