Sunday, September 25, 2011

Introducing Scream Queen Miss Nic


Miss Nic is a Burlesque/Gorelesque Performer/model from Melbourne Australia.
I did a little interview with her just recently, as she had performed in Bendigo.
 
What inspired you to get into the Burlesque scene?
It happened by accident. I'd always been fascinated by old school striptease. I essentially started off as a gogo dancer, then craved creative freedom and the rest is history!

What was your first performance & how did you feel afterwards?
My first performance was a heavily choreographed fan dance to a terrible bit of music- I felt great at the time
But these days I'm not as controlled, I enjoy gauging the audience.

List the Top 3 things you love about what you do:
~ Being able to command the audience.
~ Feeling beautiful on stage.
~ And having fun!

Touring with your Gorelesque show what keeps you going when on the road?
Well this year is the first tour of the "Gorelesque brand" but more than likely it'd be hubby x.

Dead or Alive who would you love to perform with?
Hmm that's a hard one.. Mm maybe my hero Zorita. She was dark and beautifully twisted xx.

If you would like to see what Miss Nic is up to or to find out more about Gorelesque's Tour head over to her site or Facebook page.

No comments: