Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hanging by a Thread Opening.

Hanging by a Thread opened today in the Conservatory, Bendigo by Mayor of City of Greater Bendigo Rod Fyffe. I was unable to attend as I was working but mum did & said it went really well which I am glad of. I created 3 little ghostly dolls titled 3 Wishes. I used clay, ribbon, fabric & materials, embellishments, charms, thread, buttons, paint, wool & spray paint. They are suspended from the roof and hang down amongst the plants & other creations. It was great to try something different.

^ 3 Wishes, photograph by Jane Maxfield.

^ The Conservatory before everyone arrived, photograph by Jane Maxfield.

^ 3 Wishes.

Exhibition Dates :: 24th September - 14th October 2011
Open daily between 11am - 4pm
Bendigo Conservatory, Conservatory Gardens {near Bull Street}
Pall Mall, Rosalind Park, Bendigo

No comments: