Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hudson's Hub


Today I was finally able to get in & check out Hudson's Hub located in the centre of Bendigo. Hudson's Hub is a; Retail Art Gallery in Bendigo. Stocking local, national and international contemporary pop Art, lowbrow art, pop surrealism and underground art, art and design books, vinyl collectible figures and ceramics.

With work by such Artists as Shag, Kozyndan plus DIY figures, and vinyl dolls from the likes of Nathan J it is a lovely to see a different range of art within this region. I shall definitely be having regular visits. You can also find Hudson's Hub on Facebook here.

2 comments:

i like you said...

ooh, I love Kozyndan! Sounds like a cute store! Is it affiliated in any way with Hudsons the store in Balaclava? (sells designer toys, ugly dolls etc). Will def have to check it out when I go to Bendigo.

KELLY ROBSON said...

:D I don't think it is but how odd they have similar names & wares :) I think I shall have to visit this Hudsons in Balaclava :D