Friday, November 20, 2009

red ribbon opening.

Tonight was the opening of the Red Ribbon art exhibition and competition which is apart of Aids Awareness week. It is the second annual one to be held so far. It is held at Gallery B, located at the Bendigo TAFE for the next week. I had a piece of mixed media worked in it, I received some nice commments, and honorable mentions on it. The gallery got jam packed with people to see the array of works with some light refreshments. I also was photographed by the local newspaper The Advertiser, so I hope my picture gets choosen to go into the paper :). Below is my work titled; Message in a Jar, which is now in the silent auction also.

2 comments:

jules said...

This is soo lovely!!

KELLY ROBSON said...

Naaw thankyou for the kind words jules. :) x