Monday, May 23, 2016

art, art & more art






November 29th 2015: I met Butch Patrick who played Eddie Munster on The Munsters at the Lido Cinemas for Monster Fest.












December 5th 2015: The first Bendigo Street Festival was held by Vibrant Central Bendigo and I took two workshops in paste-ups through out Chancery Lane




December 7th 2015: A small zine workshop I took for the Bendigo Young Writers Association at the Bendigo Library.





















January 15th 2016: The new group of COG Art participants took one of my paste-up workshops and popped their work down Chancery Lane






January 18th 2016: Traveled down to Melbourne for an art inspiration trip to the Andy Warhol and Ai Weiwei exhibition at the National Gallery of Victoria. Also stumbled across a cute Dr. Seuss exhibition.



February 2016: Saw the construction of the
Forever Marilyn Sculpture by Seward Johnson as part of the Marilyn Monroe exhibition at the Bendigo Art Gallery.



March 12th 2016
: Lastly I finally got the chance to see Madonna live in Melbourne. I have been a fan of hers since I was young and this was one of my dreams come true.

No comments: