Monday, July 21, 2014

trove & treasure


^ Mel Macklin with her stall at Trove.

Took a visit in the lovely sunshine yesterday morning to the July Trove Makers' Market; bustling with so many people, lovely stalls and inspiration. Discovering little treats and local makers

I met the adorable Mel Macklin, {Melbourne based artist} with her whimsical prints and cards. I could not walk away without purchasing one.

I treated myself to a coffee soap from EarthGoods – which smells good enough to eat. Upcycle Habitat had cute, beeswax air hangers – in lavender and lemon, plus I had to pick up another jar of jam from Just Jams, Orange Marmalade this time {crumpets were then purchased}. And for afternoon tea, mint rocky road from Harry’s was the choice of sweet.

My cacti and succulent garden is slowly growing with a new little cactus from Coral & Herb in a hand painted pot of geometric designs.  

Looking forward to what I find next time.

No comments: