Thursday, May 16, 2013

rosemary, cafe' signs & leunig


The past week has been interesting with little adventures. Walking past a favorite cafe to find this lovely message on their sign brightened the day. Crumble also would have been nice.

I also have a lovely rosemary bush in my little courtyard in which I donated a bunch to The Good Loaf: Sourdough Bakery & Cafe' for their baking. Feels special to know my rosemary will be used in their products. Hope to give them more over time. 

Plus Monday just gone I was lucky enough to attend the booked out Michael Leunig conversation with Robyn Annear {which was a warm up event for the Bendigo Writers Festival}. He was very inspirational to listen to about his arts progress and practice. I also picked up a signed copy of The Curly Pyjama Letters by Leunig and it is super cute.

No comments: