Friday, March 16, 2012

Wonderful Things Opening Night

I am so pleased with the opening last night of my exhibition Wonderful Things at El Gordo {as well as Megan McPhails' B-Funk and The Madness exhibition}. I thank everyone who came out and I am glad the storm held off til afterwards. I'd also like to thank Megan Spencer & Oliver Budack of El Gordo for hosting the opening and the exhibitions. Both Megan McPhail's and my exhibition are on until the 13th April.

^ My work on the Red Wall, El Gordo café space. Photograph by Megan Spencer.

^ My work on the Black Wall, El Gordo café space. Photograph by Megan Spencer.

^ Me doing a little artists' talk. Photograph by Megan Spencer.

^ Megan McPhail & myself. Photograph by Megan Spencer.

^ Chancery Lane. Photograph by Megan Spencer.

^ Friends & 1. Photograph by Megan Spencer.





No comments: