Friday, September 9, 2011

Ground Level

:: Ground Level: Chancery Lane Mural Project ::


"The progressive mural is called 'Ground Level'. It will 'grow' over coming months along the walls of Chancery Lane with the help of Latrobe Uni visual arts students, Dr. Alyx MacFadyen, Bendigo Council's Maree Tonkin & El Gordo!" - via here.

If you take a trip down Chancery Lane you will see the walls coming alive with Paste Ups from lots of creative people as well as a new work by me. I am very excited to be apart of this project, I went down the laneway this morning to meet Maree Tonkin to just talk about the area and what's happening with it. I had my glue & paste up ready to go. I chose a spot & up it went. You can see the progress over here.

^ My paste up, created from fabric, playing cards, a book page plus paper doilies & ink.


^ Part of the mural in Chancery Lane.

No comments: