Friday, January 7, 2011

Day Trip :: Daylesford

Today I traveled with Mum to Daylesford {which is about an hour from where I live}, first long distance driving for me which was a bit scary. We ventured into lots of hidden antique and vintage stores, the Lost in the 5O's, various galleries and then traveled to Lavandula where we had Lavander Scones and Pots of tea. Bought little bits and pieces and got lost in shelves of old tins and furniture. It was a lovely day for something different. I couldn't decide what photographs I wanted to share so I created a slide show {which can be viewed below}.




2 comments:

TK said...

I love Daylesford & I love that you have such a beautiful relationship with your mum, have a wonderful week, TK xx

TK said...

ps - I love your piccies - especially the windmill one, the teacup with strainer & the drying lavendar - oh yes & the one with all the quirky mail boxes - as my M would say "how random"!!! yes apparently 'random' is a new in word amongst the 8&9 year olds!!!! TK xx