Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Melbourne 17.11.2010

Today I travelled down quite early to Melbourne to the Media Preview of ACMI's Dreams Come True exhibition {a review shall be up in another post very soon}. When I arrived at the Spencer Street I found this pretty suitcase sculpture around a little ticket box for a audio tour of the station. I just loved the idea of all the suit cases everywhere. The Dreams Come True viewing was magical but more about that in the other post I will write over the next couple of days. I also went around to various other sites such as Sticky, Outre', Mag Nation and to view the Myer's Christmas Windows. However I loved last years windows better. The Vali Myers exhibition Lady of the Beasts at Outre was amazing and I loved the display of diarys and journals as well of hers. At Sticky I picked up a couple of cute, cheap zines before heading back home.



^ Photographs :: Kelly Robson © 2010

No comments: