Saturday, September 18, 2010

madame' muff + bookart & zine workshop.

Today at Allan's Walk Artist Run Space was a bookart & zine workshop my mum was running. About 10 of us all up created little zines or books, with colored paper, stamps, text, magazine clippings and so much more. The workshop was $10 plus it came with a little show bag with postcards, random bits & pieces plus some zines to take home and read. Below are some photos I took with the iPhone application Hipstamatic and the other Cross Process.






All Photographs; © Kelly Robson 2010.


~ Madame' Muff ~

Introducing my new little A7 zine made from a piece of A4 paper. I created it today at the workshop then went and got some black and white copies of it which are available on my MadeIt online store for $1.50 each. It has hand written text and magazine clippings from Notebook & Inside Out. The name is the nick name I give my cat Ophelia, as she acts like a Queen.


^ My beautiful Ophelia aka Madame' Muff.

No comments: