Monday, May 3, 2010

groovin' the moo + other bits.


Groovin' The Moo, Bendigo on Saturday May 1st was MASSIVE! So many people, that it took you forever to walk through them. I went with some of the other Bendigo FreeZa crew to volunteer. I was so happy to see Lisa Mitchell perform live finally :). I did have a long and tiring day and left early.


Today I went to Bob Boutique to see the Courtney Brims exhibition, I love her work :), and I am hoping to go back and pick up some cards to frame. The exhibition is on until May 31st. During the week I shall be uploading more things to my online store {I hope}, so many things happening and am feeling so drained. All I need is some hot tea and a warm bed.

1 comment:

thegirlhassparke said...

Oh I am going to Groove in the Moo on Sunday in Canberra. So excited to see Silverchair and Tegan and Sara. I love Lisa Mitchell, shes so sweet live.