Saturday, February 6, 2010

Art in the Streets; The Dispensary.


A collection of 6 of my artworks that is to be displayed at The Dispensary are no longer hanging upon the walls, 3M products don't work on the paint used, the works will now be situated within the pigion holes on the back wall. I guess it's time to play spot my artwork amoung the food & decorating books and the various liquor bottles. The works are part of the Bendigo Advertiser's Art in the Streets 2010. About 20 Artist's have their work within 20 different local Bendigo business's. There is also a small free publication made with a photo and article on each artist and business.I was lucky enough to have this gorgeous cafe' to display my work, it is situated within the arty little Chancery Lane. They make a yummy ice-coffee, not many places can make a good one. Open every day at 8am till late, it is a lovely place for a breakfast, lunch or dinner or even just a latte' and a scrumptious cake.

No comments: