Wednesday, July 8, 2009

things.

I have now a flickr account @ http://www.flickr.com/people/40178784@N03/ which I am using to submit work to the Amelie and Atticus Photography and Craft Challenge. I have also submitted some work to aus same teens XOZ zine. While I also started work on trying to create my own zine. As well as that I submitted a photograph to Frankie magazine for their new newsletter. I do hope it shall get published in it.

During the week I shall be creating a small portfolio which will help me out getting things stocked in a local shop hopefully. And to create lots of new things for an artist market with my mum.

Also the xmas postcards as I wrote about are in production mode also. I have to refix the design a little then take it to the printers and get the costing all worked. Shouldn't be to long and they shall be ready :)

No comments: