Monday, June 15, 2009

SALE!!!

Over the next few weeks I shall be posting blogs with art that I have created that I wish to get rid of. I'm getting to clogged up. Postage and Handling range from $5-$10. Please email; beforedark@live.com if interested. Payment made with money orders.


Magical Clouds - original artwork; Made from Paint, newspaper clippings, buttons, embellishments on canvas. $40

Wire Love - original artwork; Made from ink, wire, wool, paper, fabric and buttons. $45


And She.... - original artwork; Made from paper, material, ribbon, watercolor and fineliner on canvas. $55

Kitty's; 5 various home made kitty toys (email me more for separate images). $15 each. (black one pictured has been sold)

Button Headbands; There are 8 handmade button headbands up for sale. All different. There are multicolored ones or colors such as yellow, pink, green and blue. $5 each

No comments: