Thursday, July 17, 2008

misfortune.

My tiny exhibition Misfortune went up today at the Exhibition Zone at The Bendigo Library. It will be up for another 6 or so weeks. It contains mixed media pieces on canvas that include The Tea Children. I'm happy to have had this opportunity to do this. It does seem nerve racking having people look at my art but I hope people like it and makes them think about anything. I feel that my art is going further and I am glad that I continued on with it since I was little. And I am still at a young age but its good to get out there as soon as possible. But I do thank everyone that has been apart of my inspiration and art life. From mum with her crafts to even James being an inspiration for one piece which was my first piece of art work that sold. I thank everyone and them for being there for me.

No comments: